Back with a vengeance, following the amazing popularity of last years event, this year the Cambscuisine restaurants are going the whole hog for a Wild Game Week in November! They will be sourcing all the wild game locally from the Radwinter Estate (Saffron Walden) and the Denham Estate (Bury St Edmunds.) All 6 Cambscuisine restaurants will be offering wild game specials at lunchtime and during the evening throughout the week (7th – 13th November 2016.)
In addition, you can now book at the restaurants below for a unique 3 course game night menu on the following evenings in November:
£35 per person for 3 courses
Monday 7th – Cambridge Chop House
Tuesday 8th – The Tickell Arms, Whittlesford
Wednesday 9th – St John’s Chop House
Thursday 10th – The Cock, Hemingford Grey
Friday 11th – The Crown & Punchbowl, Horningsea[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="7569756"]
Chef/owner of The Frog, Adam Handling is inviting two “Guests of Favourite Tables” to sample one of the most talked about menus in London. A table for two will be reserved for the lucky winner for any lunchtime in October (see the menu below)
For your chance to win TWO tasting menu lunch’s at The Frog Restaurant visit favourite tables on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FavouriteTables/), “Like” our page and then Post your answer to this simple question: How many fingers and toes does a Frog have?
The award is for two tasting menu’s (sample above – however this is subject to seasonal change and ingredient availability) for a lunchtime service. The prize does not include any drinks, gratuities or travel costs. The award is not transferable and does not have a cash value alternative.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Favourite Tables Ltd. company no.9127329 registered office is at The Old Jewellers, High Street, Huntingdon. PE28 3EH
- The prize:
- 2 tickets for a lunch time in October 2016 for The Frog by Adam Handling tasting menu. The venue is in London E1.
- The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To ENTER:
- Like Favourite Tables Facebook page
- Then tell us How many, in total, fingers and toes does a Frog have. Post your answer on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FavouriteTables/)
- Entrants must be able to attend on any weekday lunch time during October 2016 and make their own way to the restaurant location
- Employees of Favourite Tables Ltd. and Adam Handing’s The Frog and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition cannot enter competition.
- Competition closes 11:59pm 29/09/16. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be chosen at our sole discretion.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to participate in a short promo video to be filmed at the event/lunch and to the video being used at our discretion for promotional purposes.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person/Facebook account. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents on 30/09/16
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and asked to confirm via email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [This email address is being protected] firstname.lastname@example.org]
- The promoter will notify the winner and their details confirmed for attendance to The Frog restaurants on the specified date, to be confirmed by mutual agreement.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Favourite Tables Limited and not to any other party.
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="7569756"]
Afternoon Tea Week 2016
Afternoon Tea Week is between 8th and 14th August, celebrates what is one of the nation’s favourite past times.
The Hotel has recently undergone an extensive £30 million refurbishment. This luxury hotel is a unique blend of historically significant interiors and textural design that creates a sense of warmth and repose, whilst offering modern and innovative facilities. St. Ermin’s Hotel is located just minute’s from St. James’s Park. Entered via tree-lined courtyward, it is a haven of calm, offering visitors an unforgettable Afternoon Tea experience.
The Hotel even boasts it’s own “Bee Hotel” and their clever local bees have just produced an amazing Honey that you can spread on Scones or sweeten your Tea with.
Find Somewhere To Eat
- December 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (2)
- September 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (2)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (1)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (3)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (3)
- December 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- August 2015 (1)
- At the Chef’s Table – Jeremy Villanueva, Head Chef, Romulo Café London on
- We Chat to MasterChef Finalist Scott Barnard on
- Chef’s Table visits the Italian Embassy on
- BBC MasterChef Winner Jamie Scott – revisited on
- BBC MasterChef Winner Jamie Scott – revisited on
- #Win Tickets for You and a Friend to cook some great Thai Food on
- Favourite Tables Top Ten Restaurants
- War of the Roses, a foodie battle of epic “portions”
- Punjab Curry Supper returns to The Fox at Lyng
- Forget the Indian Summer, how about Christmas in a Tipi
- Look what we discovered in Soho…..
- Is this the “Perfect” answer to eating out on a Sunday with young children?
Find A Cuisine
About Favourite Tables
Our ethos is about places people love – always has been, always will be.
We know that most people choose where to eat based on recommendations from friends and family, a social interaction – a Social Marketplace
Favourite Tables is just that – our recommendations and reviews are from people who love where they go and go back to.
The popularity of each Favourite Tables restaurant is assured on the Social Marketplace and through the restaurant reviews they receive.
Best Restaurants In…
- Unique Destinations
- Restaurants in Wales
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Birmingham
- Restaurants in Brighton
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Chester
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Glasgow
- Restaurants in Hull & Beverley
- Restaurants in Leeds – Bradford
- Restaurants in Liverpool
- Restaurants in London
- Restaurants in Manchester
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Newcastle
- Restaurants in New York
- Restaurants in Nottingham
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Restaurants in Oxford
- Restaurants in Perth – Australia
- Restaurants in Peterborough
- Restaurants in Sheffield
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Restaurants Nr Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead
- Restaurants in York
- Reviews of Restaurants in Wales
- Reviews of Restaurants in Unique Destinations
- Reviews of Restaurants in Birmingham
- Reviews of Restaurants in Bolton
- Reviews of Restaurants in Cambridge
- Reviews of Restaurants in Dubai
- Reviews of Restaurants in Dublin
- Reviews of Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Reviews of Restaurants in Liverpool
- Reviews of Restaurants in London
- Reviews of Restaurants in Newcastle
- Reviews of Restaurants in Northampton
- Reviews of Restaurants in Prague
- Reviews of Restaurants in Sheffield
- Reviews of Restaurants in Sydney
- Reviews of Restaurants in Perth – Australia