Free Online Booking ▾
Restaurant in Leeds – Bradford: Fazenda
Gaúchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. At Fazenda, we want to keep this tradition alive. Our gaúcho chefs roast succulent cuts of meat in the way it has been done for centuries, preserving the individual taste of each tender cut.
We want to share this tradition and all the history behind our gaúcho heritage with our customers.
Their Fazenda Journey starts at the salad bar, where they can find traditional Brazilian dishes, fresh vegetables, cured meats, hot dishes, condiments and several other options to accompany their meal.
When they get back to their table and are ready for their meat, they simply flip their card from red to green and that signals our Passadores (Meat Chefs) they would like some of the freshly-grilled meat they have to be carved right on their plates.
Our meats leave the grill as soon as they are ready and they rotate randomly throughout the restaurant. Our customers have some small meat menus at their table to make sure they can request any meat they have not tried or that they would like to have again.
Their Fazenda meal is also accompanied by some traditional Brazilian nibbles (pão de queijo and beef empanadas) and freshly-made chips.
Contact DetailsPhone: 0113 400 1183
Mon - Fri 12:00 - 15:00*
Sat - Sun &
Bank Holidays 12:00 - 15:00*
* Trading until 17:00
Mon - Sat 17:00 - 22:00
Sun 17:00 - 21:00
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Price Range: ££ (20-40)
Payment Options: Cash and Most Major Credit & Debit Cards
More Places To Eat In Leeds – Bradford
Bringing the adventurous and unconventional to Greek Street in Leeds.The bar houses an extensive list of cocktails including the renowned Smokey Old Fashioned and the…
PRICE RANGE: ££ (20-40)
A concept like no other, offering a soon to be world-famous selection of botanical cocktails, craft beers and ales, Champagne and wine. Food inspired by…
PRICE RANGE: ££ (20-40)
This Greek Street restaurant hotspot has a beautiful parquet floor, plush leather booths and soft lighting that shimmers off the backdrop of copper and bronze.…
PRICE RANGE: ££ (20-50)
About Favourite Tables
Our ethos is about places people love – always has been, always will be.
We know that most people choose where to eat based on recommendations from friends and family, a social interaction – a Social Marketplace
Favourite Tables is just that – our recommendations and reviews are from people who love where they go and go back to.
The popularity of each Favourite Tables restaurant is assured on the Social Marketplace and through the restaurant reviews they receive.
Best Restaurants In…
- Unique Destinations
- Restaurants in Wales
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Birmingham
- Restaurants in Brighton
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Chester
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Glasgow
- Restaurants in Hull & Beverley
- Restaurants in Leeds – Bradford
- Restaurants in Liverpool
- Restaurants in London
- Restaurants in Manchester
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Newcastle
- Restaurants in New York
- Restaurants in Nottingham
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Restaurants in Oxford
- Restaurants in Perth – Australia
- Restaurants in Peterborough
- Restaurants in Sheffield
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Restaurants Nr Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead
- Restaurants in York
- Reviews of Restaurants in Wales
- Reviews of Restaurants in Unique Destinations
- Reviews of Restaurants in Birmingham
- Reviews of Restaurants in Bolton
- Reviews of Restaurants in Cambridge
- Reviews of Restaurants in Dubai
- Reviews of Restaurants in Dublin
- Reviews of Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Reviews of Restaurants in Liverpool
- Reviews of Restaurants in London
- Reviews of Restaurants in Newcastle
- Reviews of Restaurants in Northampton
- Reviews of Restaurants in Prague
- Reviews of Restaurants in Sheffield
- Reviews of Restaurants in Sydney
- Reviews of Restaurants in Perth – Australia