We were recently invited to a “Private” event in a Soho basement. The only information shared with us was that multiple guests could interact at the same time…
Yes we were intrigued!!!!
It turns out that the creative team at Inamo Restaurants had invited favourite tables to the Interactive Private Dining/Event video games room…phew
To be found below the Inamo Soho restaurant (http://www.favouritetables.com/restaurant/inamo-soho/ )
Inamo has always been inspired by technology, great food, and interactive fun. The Games Room is the next stage in that evolution. A unique private area to the heart of Soho with its own bar and private dining options. Double wall projections span more than 150 inches, there’s a choice of over 150 games on popular games consoles, and up to 8 players can game simultaneously. Yes, it’s massive.
A fantastic fun and flexible location for kids and adults alike! A sneak preview video can be seen below showing the projectors in action.
For an evening with your colleagues or a birthday party with a difference, the Games Room is the perfect location. Featuring 2 x PS4s, 2 x Wiis, and Atari gold for retro games, with Chromecast & Apple TV, you can play, drink, eat, sing(for those of a Karaoke persuasion!), watch TV (e.g. live sports), and even project your own content onto the walls for a private presentation, screening, or just showing off your favourite images, videos & music. Perhaps just a games night taking on your mates at Fifa18 on one projector, and watching a live football match on the second, or Wii tennis and a Grand Slam?
Contact Maria, the Party Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7484 0500.[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="7569756"]
Randall and Aubin – Soho: This is by far my favourite restaurant. I first stumbled upon R&A in 2001 after leaving a disappointing West End show. I try and go back every time we visit London. The restaurant is a relaxed informal place with an energetic vibe. The staff are amazing; very attentive without being intrusive. Great menu. Lots of fish but also lots of other choices.
There is a great Fruits de Mer showpiece dish to share. The wine is excellent and well chosen. My favourite thing about this restaurant is being seated at bench tables with other diners who you inevitably end up talking with and having a great time. I always leave R&A really happy (and probably a little drunk) after having a great dining experience. I’ve eaten here about a dozen times now over 16 years and every time the service, food and atmosphere are outstanding.
Had the most amazing mind blowing meal last night.
Indian tapas…… every single dish was full of taste and flavour… a taste sensation. Beautifully presented and served.
Staff were very friendly and informative about the dishes. Understood what we liked and advised accordingly. I could not pick out a favourite dish, but “must try” are the Fried Chicken, the Bhel puri, raw mango, tamarind, sev, yogurt, Butter garlic crab, seaweed papad and the samphire pakoras, date & tamarind chutney, chilli garlic mayonnaise.
Very reasonable prices and a lovely vibrant restaurant. Felt very at home and comfortable, could have stayed all evening.[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="7569756"]
I was in London for a few days visiting family and met up with my daughter and son on Sunday to have lunch in the Soho area. Hannah suggested Hawkmoor at Seven Dials as she had been before and wanted to visit again.
Have to say it was a great choice, a great welcome and friendly service got us seated and drinks ordered.
This is one of the best place for beef/steak in London I have been to and I have tried most. If you are nearby on a Sunday try the Sunday Roast, and be sure to save some room for their Sticky Toffee Pudding! Cannot recommend this place highly enough![shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="7569756"]
Find Somewhere To Eat
- December 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (2)
- September 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (2)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (1)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (2)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (3)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (3)
- December 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- August 2015 (1)
- At the Chef’s Table – Jeremy Villanueva, Head Chef, Romulo Café London on
- We Chat to MasterChef Finalist Scott Barnard on
- Chef’s Table visits the Italian Embassy on
- BBC MasterChef Winner Jamie Scott – revisited on
- BBC MasterChef Winner Jamie Scott – revisited on
- #Win Tickets for You and a Friend to cook some great Thai Food on
- Favourite Tables Top Ten Restaurants
- War of the Roses, a foodie battle of epic “portions”
- Punjab Curry Supper returns to The Fox at Lyng
- Forget the Indian Summer, how about Christmas in a Tipi
- Look what we discovered in Soho…..
- Is this the “Perfect” answer to eating out on a Sunday with young children?
Find A Cuisine
About Favourite Tables
Our ethos is about places people love – always has been, always will be.
We know that most people choose where to eat based on recommendations from friends and family, a social interaction – a Social Marketplace
Favourite Tables is just that – our recommendations and reviews are from people who love where they go and go back to.
The popularity of each Favourite Tables restaurant is assured on the Social Marketplace and through the restaurant reviews they receive.
Best Restaurants In…
- Unique Destinations
- Restaurants in Wales
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Birmingham
- Restaurants in Brighton
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Chester
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Glasgow
- Restaurants in Hull & Beverley
- Restaurants in Leeds – Bradford
- Restaurants in Liverpool
- Restaurants in London
- Restaurants in Manchester
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Newcastle
- Restaurants in New York
- Restaurants in Nottingham
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Restaurants in Oxford
- Restaurants in Perth – Australia
- Restaurants in Peterborough
- Restaurants in Sheffield
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Restaurants Nr Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead
- Restaurants in York
- Reviews of Restaurants in Wales
- Reviews of Restaurants in Unique Destinations
- Reviews of Restaurants in Birmingham
- Reviews of Restaurants in Bolton
- Reviews of Restaurants in Cambridge
- Reviews of Restaurants in Dubai
- Reviews of Restaurants in Dublin
- Reviews of Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Reviews of Restaurants in Liverpool
- Reviews of Restaurants in London
- Reviews of Restaurants in Newcastle
- Reviews of Restaurants in Northampton
- Reviews of Restaurants in Prague
- Reviews of Restaurants in Sheffield
- Reviews of Restaurants in Sydney
- Reviews of Restaurants in Perth – Australia